My average crippling depression ( jk ) filled day of school

So, apparently this week we’re doing school, alrighty then! So i’m just gonna talk about my average school day and what I do five busy days a week when I have to. I wake up at 7:20AM and start prepping for school. Just the usual like getting dressed, breakfast, packing, etc. At 8AM I leave my house ready for, the oncoming loveliness that is my school OH BOY. The first class of the day officially starts at 8:30 though so it gives you a few minutes do that final prep before the bell rings. I only have four classes per day, that’s it, just four. Seems innocent right? WRONG! SO VERY WRONG! Each class is 85 MINUTES. Yes, you heard me, an hour and twenty-five minutes EACH. So I have two of those to start the day and what classes I have vary on what day it is and how my schedule looks ( Its beyond confusing for new comers so good luck getting used to it. ) Then after those two 85 minute classes one of 3 things happen. We either have advisory on Thursdays which lasts from 11:20-11:55, or we have a community meeting on Monday which lasts the same time. Its basically where a specific school rank ( in my case high school ) get together go through announcements, awards, and in some cases games, they can be fun. OR, here’s the craziest one. The second class gets extend ended from 85 minutes to, get this, TWO HOURS aside from any other day then the two previously mentioned. So that could mean 2 hours of math, two hours of science, two hours of PE. Depending on the class it could either crush you or help you, its all luck. Then we have lunch where you can finally relax for a bit and regenerate what you can. Then we just have 2 85 minute classes to finish the day off dead tired.

So that’s my average school day, though iv’e only dented the iceberg on what goes on over here. It can be fun, it can be painful, it could absolutely destroy you or maybe, just maybe, help you. So that’s what I have to deal with on the classic 5 day school week, its not that bad when you get used to it, though until then, your gonna have to suffer with your brain slowly dying. In all seriousness though I’m happy i’m one of the many fortunate students who can afford school and learn new or old things.

So that wraps up my end, now I have a question for you dear reader, how long is your average class? Probably can’t top 85 MINUTES or TWO HOURS. Tell me in the comments below and until then, I’m gonna go do my homework, wish me luck, Actually you don’t have too cause I just finished! HA! cya!

One thought on “My average crippling depression ( jk ) filled day of school

1. Great post, Kaan. You have a very interesting writing style that makes the reader want to keep reading.
    Perhaps you could add an image as well relating to the topic.